Last updatedOctober 2016
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you register on the Site, place an order for products or services, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
2. How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, personal interests, gender,credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site without providing such information.
We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
3. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Site feature.
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information
You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering, updating your profile, or by contacting us by electronic-mail email@example.com or by telephone at412-204-6493.
5. Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The security of your information is important to us. Company follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.In order to help protect your personal information, you: (i) should not share your password or account information with others, (ii) should use a secureWeb browser, and (iii) should change your password frequently. If you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Privacy and Third Party Links
8. Online Policy Only
9. Questions and feedback
5125 Penn Avenue, Floor 1
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
10. Important Notices to Non-United States Residents
It is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your Visitor Information, you consent to this transfer.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2013 will receive information regarding 2012 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from Company please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
12. Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should not provide any personal information to us and you should use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and suspect he/she has provided personal information on or through this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for Child Information Removal" on the subject line and the name and age of the child in the body of the message. Upon verification, we willuse commercially reasonable efforts toremove the child’spersonalinformation from our applicable databases.