1. What information do we collect?
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, personal interests, gender, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site without providing such information.
- We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Site feature.
We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information
5. Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The security of your information is important to us. Company follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. In order to help protect your personal information, you: (i) should not share your password or account information with others, (ii) should use a secure Web browser, and (iii) should change your password frequently. If you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or password, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Privacy and Third Party Links
8. Online Policy Only
9. Questions and feedback
11. Your California Privacy Rights
12. Children’s Privacy