Curious how our bras will fit? Use our TryNow app to try on multiple sizes at the same time, in the comfort of your own home. Find the bra you love, then pay.
How to make the most of our TryNow program:
- We know each brand fits a little bit differently, especially since no two pair of boobs are the same. Our TryNow program gives you the opportunity to try 2-3 sizes of a style without paying upfront so that you can feel like you’re in the dressing room, but at comfortable in your own home.
How does it work?
- You can try up to 3 bras for free (we recommend trying 2-3 of the same style so that you can compare sizes). We’ll authorize your credit card, but we will not charge your card.
- Try on the bras for 14 days, in the comfort of your own home.
- Once you figure out the right size, you can send back the ones that don’t work. We’ll only charge your credit card for the bra(s) you keep.
Here are a few rules for the process:
- You must add the bras you want to try using the TryNow button.
- All payments must be done with a credit card (we can’t hold a charge on a debit card or through Paypal)
- The TryNow program only works with bras and you can try a maximum of 3 with each order.
- At this time we are unable to include discounts with TryNow orders. In order to use a Trusst discount, you will have to pay upfront.
- Shipping for TryNow orders are the same as regular orders ($5 for anything under $75 and free above $75)
What happens when I place an order?
Trusst Brands will authorize your credit card and won’t charge it until you decide what you want to keep.
How many bras can I try at a time through TryNow?
You can try up to 3 bras at a time using TryNow. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend selecting 2-3 different sizes in the same style so that you can compare how they fit. For more help with sizing, please visit our Fit Calculator or read our blog All About Sizing.
Can I purchase other items in the same order as my TryNow items?
Yes, you can purchase as many items as you want. However, you can only checkout with a maximum of 3 bras through the TryNow program. When you check out, carefully look over your order to make sure you have selected the bras you would like to try risk free. All items that do not have the TryNow language next to them will be paid for upfront as a regular purchase.
Do you still offer free returns and exchanges for TryNow orders?
Our shipping, returns and exchanges policies still remain the same. We charge $5 for orders under $75 and anything over $75 is free shipping. We still offer free returns and exchanges for all items, including TryNow orders.
Will I still be able to access my normal Trusst account for these orders?
Yes, the TryNow orders will show up under your account, but will not be charged for until you go through the Remote Checkout process.
What happens when my package is delivered?
When the delivery status is marked as delivered, our system will send you a text message letting you know that your package has been delivered and will provide you with a link to the TryNow Remote Checkout. In the Remote Checkout, you will be asked to mark each bra as “Keep” or “Return” before you go to the summary page to finalize your checkout.
What happens when I mark an item as “Keep”?
We’ll charge you for the cost of the bra and you will see it on your credit card statement.
What happens when I mark an item as “Return”?
We will not charge you for the item or for return shipping. You will have to go through the returns process on our website, and we will email you a return shipping label.
What if I forget to respond to the text or Remote Checkout?
If you don’t respond to the TryNow text or go through the Remote Checkout process within 7 days of receiving your item, we will assume that you love all the bras you tried and that you want to keep them all.
What if the item(s) marked as “Return” never arrive?
If you mark a bra as “Return” and then decide after that you want to keep it, no problem. The status on your order will update to “Return expired”, and we will charge your credit card for the bra.